"Harvest, Abundance and Thanksgiving" was an interfaith performance event that happened at the Chicago Temple on Friday, October 14, 2011, before the Taizé Service. This interfaith performance event included the following --
- Reverend Jean Darling read “The Summer Day," a poem by Mary Oliver.
- Gloria Needlman gave a reading from the Progressive Reform Prayer Book Mishkan T'filah.
- Brother Anthony of Taizé read “Letter from Chile" by Brother Alois, Prior of Taizé.
- Ellyzabeth Adler read “Only Breath" by Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi.
- Erik Nussbaum performed a piano nocturne.
- Saleem Muhammad said a few words about One Chicago, One Nation and the Inner-City Muslim Action Network. Dan Godston reads an Iroquois prayer.
|File Size: ||71 kb|
|File Type: || pdf|